Friday, July 11, 2008

yahooooo.

I have been trying to update this but I couldn't remember my password, so finally, I just reset it.

Well, this week has been pretty good. There were a few bad moments, but everything's fantastic now. I must say, I'm proud of my youth group. We're not messing around this year, forreal. We have started a bible study, then we have youth VBS, and then, YEC. I think we are going to do great things this year. forreal. :)

Anyways, I'm hopefully going to be going to Kevin's today or something. Then, this weekend, I'm probably gonna hangout with Jessica, and maybe even Kevin and Josh at the same time. Last night, my sister came over and stayed for a million years and we all sat around watching and quoting Saturday Night Live. HILARIOUS!

I'm feeling pretty good about life these days. I mean, there are some things I would like to change, but I'm actually going to try and change them this time. Enough laziness for me. God deserves more than I can give and I'm hoping to give Him all that I can. God is good. :)

No comments: