Monday, July 7, 2008

better than ever

Just got back from Falls Creek on Saturday. Now, that was an amazing week. Of course, there were some off times and a couple of horrible days, but overall, it was the most amazing one yet. God did a lot of things in my cabin as well as in me personally. I got there and immediately was stronger than i had been. Just feeling the presence of God in that camp was enough for me. I had realized how amazing God really is. The whole theme of falls creek this year was "Graze." The bible verse was John 10:27

"My sheep hear my voice; I know them and they Follow Me"

We learned about how God is our Shepherd and that means that He protects us, provides for us, and has a plan for us. Knowing this, helped a lot of people in Falls Creek. I have never seen a whole tabernacle of people just stay and worship because they WANT to... not because they HAVE to. it was amazing.

There were a lot of fun stuff that happened during the week. We had three groups that played volleyball all week, Sponsers, Boys, and Girls. Sponsers and girls made it to the tournament on friday. Sponsers lost their first game. Girls lost second. But, volleyball was a lot of fun! :) Another thing that was funny is the game that the boys of the cabin made up called "Dreidel Blades". We had gotten these tops from the gift shop that look like ufo's and battled with them. The girls also made a rap about them playing that game. it was hilarious. my dreidel blade was called "The Shepherd". :)


And thats falls creek for ya. :D

byee.

No comments: