Saturday, July 12, 2008

life's pros and cons.

Here I am, 2:34 in the morning, blowing up the internet as always. Today has had its good and bad points. I went to Kevin's today and just hung out with him. Went out to eat with his familia. Then, planned on going to the mall with ashley and kevin but, that didn't work out so well because of this stinkin family shopping night thing where you couldn't get in unless you had an I.D. saying you were 18 or older. Wierd. Anyways, we ended up just going to Chick-fil-A, Vintage Stock, and Best Buy. After that, went to Kevin's and watched a movie. We had a breakdown with Ashley about her ex.


I've had a breakthrough. I'm tired of being pushed around, quiet and soft-spoken. I am, from now on, going to say what I think if it really needs to be said. No matter if it hurts. If it needs to be said, I will say it. And I'm not afraid anymore to stand up for myself and be mean sometimes. I'm too nice. But, of course, I'm still gonna be nice, ya know?!


Anyways, I'm bout to go talk to my lovely boyfriend Kevin. Ya know? He really is amazing.
FORREAL.


byeee.

No comments: