Sunday, May 4, 2008

ughhh.

Hey!


sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. lots has been going on. I went on my choir trip to st. louis.. that was pretty awesome! i had a lot of fun! :) uhm.. choir has been going pretty dang good. except for the fact that i didnt get the solo i wanted really bad. i hate that i lost to someone that gets everything she's ever wanted. but, it always happens to me.. i'm used to it. Anyways, Kevin and I have been pretty good. a little problems here and there.. but, its whatever. we have been together a year and almost two months. pretty rad! ashley and i aren't really best friends anymore.. so, we'll see how that goes. I've been hangin with a pretty rad group of people. kev, matt, damian, arielle. :) i love em! woo!


well, i guess thats it.

hello?!


adios.

No comments: