Monday, May 19, 2008

This is going to be a sad sad week.

This week is the mark of the last week of school. Normally, being a teenager, I would be excited. But, I have bonded very well with my choir teacher and my choir seniors, and well, after this week, I might never see any of them again. My choir teacher is leaving and never coming back to teach. Although, she's only moving about an hour away.. she is not going to teach at our school anymore. Our last choir concert, Showcase, was on friday and it went quite well. The night performance was the saddest ever. During our senior circle, all the seniors did their little farewell speech.. Anthony's hit me hardest. After they talked, Mr. Carpenter did, and he made me cry. After he was done, Mrs. Morrison spoke which made me cry even harder. She made us cry even more at the end of the concert... when she sang to us. That was so horrible. Thinking about it right now even makes me wanna cry. :( I really don't want her to leave because she is by far my favorite teacher, not only that, she is the best teacher I've ever had. :'( Our teacher next year is going to be Mrs. Mechling from Carl Albert. I'm not exactly looking forward to it to be honest, but hey, I'm going to have to get over it.

Well, I will probably write everday this week since I will have a lot to talk about.

goodbye. <3

No comments: