Tuesday, October 23, 2007

yuck. gay.

Hello,


Hmmm... not much has happened lately! This weekend rocked! i went to a show at the factory, called the stache bash. i went with kevin, ashley, and F.M. we all wore fake mustaches. it was pretty rockin! we saw returned in ruins! maaaaaan, they rocked my face off! we also saw a bunch of other awesome bands! but, i miss Disruptor! AAARG! anyways, this weekend is All-State.. and i really want Kev to go, he's the only way i'll feel at ease. He's my support system! i need him there to calm my nerves and my choir teacher might not let him. how cheesy is that?! ewww. well, she's callin my mom tonight or sometime soon, so hopefully it'll be cool. man, i dont even feel up to it anymore. my voice is messed up right now.. it hurts to even breathe. its gay! if it's not better by saturday, there's no way i'm going. i'm not gonna embarass myself. that's too much! ugh!.. anyways, i guess nothing else is going on except for me loving life. :] hope you guys are doing amazing!

No comments: