Tuesday, October 2, 2007

lessons.

my weekend and beginning of the week have been crazy. lessons. tears. laughter. joy. all the emotions mixed into one person. me. for me, it been hard to handle. really hard. cause' i didnt notice, but i bottled it up inside and it all kinda exploded. i've been doing things that arent liked me and hurts me. i've even been straying away from God. shocker huh? but, for the first time yesterday, it all comes out, and i cry out to God. it felt good. joy and pain into one emotion that felt good. but, out of all this, i became thankful. so so thankful. for my life. my whole life. my family, my friends... everything and everyone. i'm blessed with the most amazing life and i let it get into my head and just try to find things wrong with it. which is not like me, i just havent been myself lately. and it hurts. it really does. but, to wake up and hear God... telling me to keep going is a great feeling. i just need help. and i'll get it, i really will. TIG. trust in God. that's just what i'll do. and thats what you should do to. :]

No comments: