Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jesus and ice.

So, lastnight was awesome! Kevin and I hung out here at my house and watched Amadeus. But, in the middle of the movie we stopped paying attention and we talked for hours about God and Jesus. There's something about the way Kevin talks about Jesus that gets me excited. It just makes me want to learn about Jesus and gets me pumped up. Like Falls Creek... its great! so yeah, thats what we did lastnight. and this morning i wake up, and nothings going right... Damian doesnt get up for the longest time.. so he can't take me to church.. then, my mom gets ready to take me.. and the ice won't come off the car so we can't go.. so, i can't go to church, my good feeling is gone, and i can't see kevin.



it sucks.
but, today will get better.
i have to try to tell myself that.
cause' its hard for me to be optimistic right now.

No comments: