Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sarcasm and Fakeness.

I don't even know why, but she called me fake. I was trying to be honest to her and then her friend turns around and cusses at me and threatens me. it was really immature. but oh well, no big deal really.. a lot of this comes down to how i talk about God all the time. her friend also said that He's fake. okay... well, its fine with me, because in Mark 13:13 it says "all men will hate you because of Me" and thats something i've been finding out very quickly. Well, on to other things... Today was church!! YAY! we talked about the end of the world! its a great subject.. scary for some, exciting for others.

"On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS."
Revelation 19:16


that verse is kevin's favorite
and it makes me all happy inside!

<333 Sunshine.

No comments: