Saturday, July 28, 2007

Great Day.

Hey Hey!

so, this is my very first real blog. i must say, i'm pretty excited. Today I went to Kevin's house, we hung out and watched a couple movies. Freedom Writers is a very awesome movie. I like movies that inspire, and that, my friend, is a very inspirational movie. Not to mention, they talked about the Holocaust a lot. I love learning about the Holocaust. Anyways, last night, i hugged Jesus, i know that may sound crazy, but it's so true and it was so amazing. If you want the full details, just ask. Another thing I did today, I took some pictures with Kevin's dad's camera. I love that camera. It was pretty awesome! I absolutely love photography! I just hope I can get a new and better camera cause I don't have a very good one right now. Well, I guess I've bored you enough for right now. I'll be going now! Have an awesome night!

-Jordan.

No comments: